1980 (late) Schwinn SX2000 "oval style" complete decal set
Officially licensed decal set for 1980 (late) Schwinn SX2000 bicycles. Earlier model year 1980 SX2000's used the "rainbow" decals - these oval ones are for later production 1980 SX2000's (the exact month cut-off is unknown). In 1981, the SX2000 became the Sting Competition.
Reproduction decal set, officially licensed by Pacific Cycle, Inc. Decal sizes verified accurate against survivor decals. Both red and blue chainstay prism decals are included. It is up to you to research your specific bike and decide if this is the correct set for it, and during installation make decisions about which of the decals in this set you should use. Both pairs of prism chainstay decals will not be used.
This set includes:
- two (2) - "SX2000" oval downtube decals on chrome (approx. dimensions: 5 7/16" wide by 1 1/8" tall)
- two (2) - "SCHWINN" fork decals for front of fork arms (approx. dimensions: 7/8" wide by 5 1/8" tall)
- four (4) - "SBC 4130" oval decals on chrome - one for handlebar cross bar, two for bottom outer legs of the forks, one for the base of the seat mast (approx. 1 1/2" wide and 3/4" tall)
- one (1) - "Wet Rims" yellow safety decal (approx. dimensions: 1" wide by 1 1/8" tall)
- two (2) - red prism "SCHWINN" chainstay decals (approx. dimensions: 3 1/2" wide 13/16" tall)
- two (2) - blue prism "SCHWINN" chainstay decals (approx. dimensions: 3 1/2" wide 13/16" tall)
- one (1) - "Schwinn Quality" seat mast medallion on chrome (approx. 1 5/8" in diameter)
Need help on decal placement? This is a great resource or all things Sting: http://stingbmx.com/Decals.html
IMPORTANT: Due to the fragile nature of decals, we do not accept returns on this item. Therefore, read the description carefully, inspect the picture in the "englarged" view, and double check the dimensions before ordering.