Chainwheel Crank Spindle Adapter (OPC, 19mm, 22mm)
We carry the most complete selection of chainwheel/spider/power disc crank spindle adapter (also called "hat washers) in the world.
Please read carefully and measure your application to be sure you get the one you need. Please note that adapter "thickness" is just the portion that sit INSIDE of the chainwheel spindle hole, not the overall thickness of the adapter.
- Option "A": Outer diameter is 23.75mm and 2.25mm thick, inner diameter is 19mm. This is a very thin adapter to be used with spiders and chainwheels made from STEEL. This is also the correct adapter for our 2nd generation power discs which are thinner/lighter than our first generation ones. It adapts a steel chainwheel/spider designed for a one piece crank to be used on a 19mm three piece crank spindle.
- Option "B": Outer diameter is 23.75mm and 2.80mm thick, inner diameter is 19mm. This medium thickness adapter fits our 36T and larger SNOWFLAKE chainwheels and other thin aluminum alloy chainwheels/spiders. It adapts a thin aluminum chainwheel or spider or power disc designed for a one piece crank to be used on a 19mm three piece crank spindle. Please note these are "NOS" (New-Old Stock) and were sitting in a tub of oil for many years so may be greasy with gunk that will need to be cleaned off.
- Option "C": Outer diameter is 23.75mm and 4mm thick, inner diameter 19mm. This thick adapter is for all aluminum alloy chainwheels, spiders and power discs that are at least 4.8mm thick or thicker. This adapts an aluminum chainwheel or spider or power disc designed for a one piece crank to be used on a 19mm three piece crank spindle. This fits our Mongoose Motomag chainwheels and all Chop Saw spiders. This adapter only fits our 1st generation power discs which do not have the recess machined into them on the back side (if you're buying power disc new from us, there is an option showing the correct adapter). If your chainwheel/spider/power disc is less than 4mm thick, you should use Option "B" or if it is thinne than 2.80mm thick, Option "A".
- Option "D": Outer diameter is 23.75mm and 4.25mm thick, inner diameter 22mm. This adapts chainwheels/spiders/power discs designed for a one piece crank to be used on 22mm three piece crank spindle. This is too thick to use on our 2nd generation Chop Saw power discs or our Snowflake chainwheels.
- Option "E": Outer diameter 22mm and 4.25mm thick, inner diameter 19mm. This adapters a chainwheel designed to be used on a 22mm three piece crank spindle to be used on a 19mm three piece crank spindle.
- Option "F": Want to keep your options open? Then try this multipack. You get one of each of the options (A, B, C, D, and E). Five adapters total for a special price. Sorry, no substitutions - if you choose Option "F", you will receive one of each size.
Got a 20mm spindle? Check the recommended products below for our exclusive 20mm spindle adapters.