The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
- Use Of Site
Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Porkchop BMX reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Porkchop BMX believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Porkchop BMX.
- Shipping & Delivery
Porkchop BMX ships merchandise to locations within the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands as well as all countries worldwide. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
Shipping is free on all U.S. and U.S. Territory orders $99 $50 or more (total after any discounts are applied and without shipping charges or tax added).
Porkchop BMX now offers FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING on orders $599 USD or more (total after any discounts are applied and without shipping charges added)! This is automatic when your order totals more than $599 USD.
Porkchop BMX happily ships worldwide. However, please keep a few things in mind:
- Effective August 20th, 2013: Due to a high rate of lost/stolen packages, we no longer ship to Singapore, or Spain via First Class Mail International. We are unable to block a shipping service to specific countries so this will still show as a valid shipping option for those countries, but if it is chosen, your order will be held until the different in cost between First Class and Priority (or Express) Mail is paid. Sorry for any inconvenience.
- Effective January 8th, 2014: Due to the high rate of lost/stolen packages we no longer ship to any country in South America. We've tried changing shipping services and the problems continued. It's not us, it's you. Sorry, it didn't work out. There will be no exceptions.
- USPS First Class International is available for packages below a certain size and weight. If First Class is not selectable, it's because your order exceeds the limits of this shipping method.
- USPS First Class International takes an AVERAGE of 2-3 weeks to arrive to most countries, and can take up to 10 weeks. Please allow sufficient time for your package to arrive before contacting us.
- Some countries are notorious for slow delivery. We have blocked Italy because of their slow and unreliable postal service. Therefore, please allow sufficient time for your package to arrive before contacting us. If you need your items shipped to Singapore, Spain, or any South American country, you must choose Priority Mail. If you choose First Class, your order will be cancelled.
- USPS Priority International Flat Rate Boxes are not selectable when the dimensions of the items you order exceed the size of the boxes.
Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details.
Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. Porkchop BMX is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
- Sales Tax
Porkchop BMX charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site if it is shipped to an address in Georgia at a rate of 7.00%.
- Return Policy
Certain items CANNOT be returned - all sales on these items are FINAL:
- NOS items - if an item is identified in the title or description as NOS (New-Old Stock) cannot be returned. These items are anywhere from 10-30 years old and are never perfect (in many cases they weren't pristine from the manufacturer).
- Cut/custom items (such as brake cable housing sold by the foot)
- Clearance/Scratch & Dent items
- Decals (decals are fragile and it is unlikely we'll get them back in sellable condition - therefore, returns on decals are not accepted)
For all other items:
- Returns not accepted after 30 days - therefore, be sure to inspect your order as soon as possible upon receipt.
- The item must be returned with ALL packaging and in the condition it was sent (no crushed boxes, no missing boxes/header cards, no mounted items, no missing manufacturer packaging material, no opened bags that we sent to you sealed, etc.) Would you want to receive a brand new item with torn or missing packaging? Or get something that you paid full price for with evidence that it was previously installed on someone's bike? We have to be able to sell the item you send back to us.
- The item must be returned with sufficient information for us to identify the original transaction. It is suggested that you include, as you entered it originally on your order: Name, Address, Order #.
As long as you've read the information above, there is no need to contact us before sending a return and we do not use RMA numbers. The address to return an item to is:
ATTN: RETURN DEPT
306 N Gilmer St
Cartersville, GA 30120
PLEASE NOTE: There is no such thing as an EXCHANGE at an online-only store. When your return is received, you will be refunded the purchase price. Please do not send an item back asking it be exchanged for another item - we do not have access to your credit card number or Paypal account and therefore have no way to charge you for shipping or any difference in price.