This is a BLEMISHED/DAMAGED item. In the course of packaging customer orders, we came across this item which has some sort of cosmetic imperfection. We are offering the item at a significant discount due to the damage. The damage is explained in BOLD PINK below. The photo does NOT show the damage (it is just the regular photo of the item). We do NOT accept returns on items purchased as blemished. Be sure this item will fit your application AND you are okay with the physical imperfection(s) described below before buying. All blemished items are fully functional unless otherwise noted.
White and Black printing inconsistent and/or broken in some areas.
Brand new officially licensed Powerlite vinyl padset (BE SURE TO MEASURE BEFORE BUYING TO BE SURE THEY WILL FIT YOUR BIKE)
* Color: RED
* Correct gloss vinyl naugahyde from the original 1970's manufacturer.
* Newer style open cell foam.
* Made in the USA
* Top tube pad is 12" long with approx. 7/8" foam inner diameter with 5 SNAPS.
* Handlebar pad is 9" long with approx. 1/2" foam inner diameter
* Stem pad is 10 7/8" long and 3 5/8" wide. Center of snap to center of snap is 9 3/4" long, so if you're wanting to be sure this will fit your stem, wrap a tape measure around your stem and be sure 9 3/4" gives you plenty of room.
* These are different from originals in these ways:
NOTE: This is an old school BMX product - it will not even begin to fit modern bikes (even retro ones). If you want to use these pads on a modern bike, it will require thinner wall foam with a larger inner diameter.
PLEASE READ: These are made using original textured vinyl and original screenprinting techniques from the 1970's, which means the printing is not perfect. There will be small areas with poor coverage and other minor printing imperfections. This is authenticity, not a quality issue. Any set that has issues beyond what is normal will not be sent to a customer.
Theme by InStijl Media