Chrome plated chromoly straight seat post
* Inserts into 13/16" (20.7mm - this post measures EXACTLY 20.7mm so it will NOT fit in a frame designed for a 20mm, 20.4mm, or a 20.5mm post. As always, be sure to measure your frame EXACTLY before ordering)
* Top of the post is a larger (7/8") to work with standard seat guts
* 400mm long. which is just under 16" (minimum insertion mark is 3" from the bottom, but I'd stick more of it in the frame than that... only putting 3" in the frame is a great way to snap off a frame seat mast)
* Beefy 0.095" wall thickness tubing
* Now run a wider range of seats on your old school BMX
* 13/16" was also used on many French road bikes - but please be sure to measure before ordering.
* Brand new, never mounted (but purchased in bulk, so no fancy retail packaging).
* These are 100% chromoly ("CR-MO" is stamped near the top of the post).
Theme by InStijl Media