Brand new Robinson early logo 5 SNAP vinyl top tube frame pad - universal fit, identical to old school pads from the 1970's (BE SURE TO MEASURE BEFORE BUYING TO BE SURE THEY WILL FIT YOUR BIKE)
Officially licensed by Pacific Cycle, Inc. (owner of the Robinson BMX name)
* Color: RED
* Correct gloss vinyl naugahyde from the original 1970's manufacturer.
* Newer style open cell foam
* Original cutting die used for the fabric. An original padset used to ensure accuracy of manufacturing details.
* "Flite" tag sewn into each pad to differentiate from originals.
* Made in the USA
* Pad is 12" long with approx. 7/8" foam inner diameter with 5 SNAPS.
NOTE: This is an old school BMX product - it will not even begin to fit modern bikes (even retro ones). If you want to use these pads on a modern bike, it will require thinner wall foam with a larger inner diameter.
Theme by InStijl Media